Thanksgiving Break 2017
No series classes or drop in classes will be held from Nov. 20-26, 2017. However, we will be holding Open Studios so you can still get your airtime in. CLICK HERE to find times and enroll online!
Additional Open Studio/Make up Policies
Thank you to everyone who is taking advantage of extra practice time in Open Studios! We love seeing all of you working so hard to perfect your craft! With the increase of students coming in at the last minute for Open Studios/Drop In classes, we’ve updated our policies so our instructors can prepare for your attendance and save everyone a lot of stress.
- For Open Studios, students must enroll on MindBody 24 hours in advance.
- For make up classes, you must email email@example.com 24 hours in advance to reserve a spot in an Open Studio or Drop In class. Priority for available spots will go to students paying for Open Studio.
- If you are working on anything other than fabric, lyra, and trapeze, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours in advance to make sure there are points available to rig your cube, dance trapeze, cloud swing, sling, rope, etc.
- You must arrive 15 minutes early in order for our instructors to prepare rigging
- Students will share apparatuses during Open Studios
- No teaching fellow students during Open Studios
- Open Studio bundles are offered in groups of 5 for $50 (savings of $25) and must be used within 2 months. Purchase the bundle and enroll on MindBody for each Open Studio and it will automatically deduct Open Studios from the bundle.
- The rest of our policies are listed here: http://aerial-horizon.com/classes/policies/
Most studios do not offer make up classes, so please understand that this is a generous opportunity and please respect the coaches who make this possible.
If these policies are not followed, students risk being turned away from Open Studios/Drop In classes. Please follow these policies to ensure that your needs are met and your fellow students and our instructors are respected.