Policies & Pricing Updates
As our studio grows and more students join our community (yay!), we’re adjusting our policies to address registration details, make ups, and open studios. Updates and explanations are included below. Please read our full policy page by clicking here.
Series Class Registration Updates (goes into effect with July/Aug. Series):
- Early bird discount: $10 off Series Class registration on the first day enrollment opens
- Procrastination fee: An additional $10 fee is included in Series Class pricing 5 days before Series Classes begin.
- It has become increasingly impossible for our staff to plan for upcoming series classes, as most students enroll just before their class begins. Instating this policy will give us time to plan for and cancel classes with low enrollment…and bring us much needed sanity as the series begins.
- Payment plans can always be set up in advance by emailing us.
Open Studio Updates (effective now):
- Must enroll on MindBody at least 24 hours in advance.
- Our staff needs advanced warning to rig for you
- Email email@example.com if student wants to use single point trapeze or cube
- These apparatuses take more time to rig and our staff needs the opportunity to plan ahead to support your needs.
- Must arrive 15 minutes early, or our staff will not be able to rig anything that is not already up in the air.
- If you’re late, we cannot rig for you if we’ve already started teaching a class or lesson going on at the same time.
Make Up Class Updates (effective now):
- Missed Series Classes can be made up within the series during any Open Studio or level appropriate Drop-In class listed on MindBody by following the steps below:
- Students must email firstname.lastname@example.org with the class title and date they missed, along with the class title and date they’re coming for a make up.
- Approve a $10 charge to their card on file for the make up class
- If students do not email at least 24 hours in advance with this information, they cannot make up their class.
- If a Series Class is not made up within the Series Class dates, the lesson is forfeited.
- If a student knows in advance before the series begins that they will miss classes, they can email email@example.com before they enroll in the series to arrange for up to 2 makeup classes without a charge.
Thanks for your understanding as we make these changes to support our staff and students and keep our studio running smoothly.