Prices and Policies
- 8 Week Series Classes = $200 (meets once per week for 8 weeks)
- 7 Week Series Classes = $175 (meets once per week for 7 weeks)
- 6 Week Series Classes = $150 (meets once per week for 6 weeks)
- Early bird discount: $10 off Series Class registration on the first day enrollment opens. This is discount is announced through our newsletters – subscribe at the bottom of this page.
- Procrastination fee: An additional $10 fee is included in Series Class pricing 5 days before Series Classes begin.
- Drop-In Group Classes = $25/student/class
- Private Lessons
- Search for times and instructors on Mindbody. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, email FrontDesk@Aerial-Horizon.com with all of your availabilities, level, and apparatus and we’ll open a time around your schedule.
- Must be booked 48 hours in advance
- 1 person = $70/hour
- 2 people = $80/hour ($40/person)
- 3 people = $105/hour ($35/person)
- 4+ people = $120+/hour ($30/person)
- Open Studio = $15/student/class.
- Must enroll on MindBody at least 24 hours in advance.
- Must arrive 15 minutes early, or our staff will not be able to rig anything that is not already up in the air.
- No teaching will take place during make up Open Studios. This is a practice time only.
- Open Studio Bundle – Click here to purchase.
- 5 open studios for $50 ($5 off/open studio)
- Expires 2 months from date of purchase
- See policies for Open Studio above.
- $15 Registration Fee for all new students
- Prices vary for workshops/private lessons with guest instructors
- Series Classes, Drop-Ins, Private Lessons, Open Studio, and Workshops must be reserved and paid in full through MindBody at least 48 hours in advance.
- If paying online is not an option, cash or check is accepted at the studio at least 48 hours before your class. A $30 returned check fee will be applied for each returned check, plus the original amount owed.
- Payment plans and other arrangements can occasionally be accommodated by emailing FrontDesk@Aerial-Horizon.com
Cancellations and Refunds
- No refunds.
- Private lessons can be canceled 24 hours prior to the scheduled lesson by emailing FrontDesk@Aerial-Horizon.com or the full fee will be charged for the missed lesson.
Make Up Classes
- With every series class purchase, students will automatically receive one free drop in class to use as a make up within the series. Simply enroll in a drop in class within the series through the Drop-In tab on Mindbody and your free make up class credit will apply.
- If a Series Class is not made up within the Series Class dates, the class is forfeited.
- Missed Series Classes can be made up in other level appropriate Series Classes by instructor approval only. Youth can make up a class in Cirque Fit only.
- Form fitting workout clothes that cover the knees, armpits, and torso (capri pants and a t-shirt or tank top are best)
- No shorts, loose fitting material, short tops, zippers, buttons, or jewelry
- All hair that is long enough to swing in front of the face must be secured back
- All jewelry, earrings, bracelets, necklaces, rings, and watches must be removed before class. Piercings must be removed or covered with tape in such a way that they cannot snag or be caught on clothing or other people.
- If students do not come to class in the correct attire, they must change or they cannot participate in class.
- Aerial Horizon has created a welcoming environment and community for our students. Please be respectful, supportive, and kind to one another to maintain this atmosphere.
- All students must fill out and sign Aerial Horizon’s waiver form before participating in any activities. A parent/guardian must sign the waiver for students under 18 years old.
- Upon booking, please advise us of any ailments, disabilities, recent surgeries, high blood pressure, or pregnancy. Consumption of alcohol before or during class is strictly prohibited. If you arrive under the influence of drugs or alcohol, you will be asked to leave and charged for the full amount of the class, no refunds.
- Safety is always the top priority during any activity. If you feel unsafe during any part of class, please let the instructor know, calmly listen to instructions, and carefully return to the ground.
- Mats must always be used under any activity or skill off the ground.
- Using aerial equipment without the instructor present is prohibited. Instructor supervision is required.
- Skill-trading or skill-sharing by participants is prohibited. Only an instructor may teach skills to participants.
- Cell phone use during class is prohibited.
- Please bring a water bottle and aerial journal/notebook with you to every class.
- Aerial workshops, lecture/demos, and/or performances for various events outside of our regular classes can be arranged. Please contact us for more information.