Prices and Policies
12066 Starcrest Dr, Suite 200
San Antonio, TX 78247
- 8 Week Series Classes = $200 (meets once per week for 8 weeks)
- 7 Week Series Classes = $175 (meets once per week for 7 weeks)
- 6 Week Series Classes = $150 (meets once per week for 6 weeks)
- Drop-In Group Classes = $25/student/class
- Private Lessons (Book by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with available times)
- 1 person = $60/hour
- 2 people = $70/hour ($35/student)
- 3 people = $90/hour ($30/student)
- 4+ people = $100+/hour ($25/student)
- Open Studio = $15/student/class
- $15 Registration Fee for all new students
- Prices vary for workshops/private lessons with guest instructors
- Series Classes, Drop-Ins, Private Lessons, Open Studio, and Workshops must be reserved and paid in full through MindBody at least 48 hours in advance.
- If paying online is not an option, cash or check is accepted at the studio at least 48 hours before your class. A $30 returned check fee will be applied for each returned check, plus the original amount owed.
- Payment plans and other arrangements can occasionally be accommodated by emailing email@example.com
Cancellations and Refunds
- No refunds or make up classes given on late cancels (less than 24 hours notice) and no-call/no-shows for Series Classes, Drop-Ins, Private Lessons, Open Studio, Workshops, or the Registration Fee.
- Private lessons can be canceled 24 hours prior to the scheduled lesson by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or the full fee will be charged for the missed lesson.
Make Up Classes
- Missed Series Classes can be made up during any Open Studio or level appropriate Drop-In class listed on MindBody. Let the instructor know what date and class you’re making up and they will check you in upon your arrival.
- No need to register online for make up classes, but students must email email@example.com 24 hours in advance to reserve a spot in Open Studio or a Drop In class.
- No teaching will take place during make up Open Studios. This is a practice time only.
- If a Series Class is not made up within the Series Class dates, the lesson is forfeited.
- Missed Series Classes can be made up in other level appropriate Series Classes by instructor approval only.
- There is not a charge for make up classes.
- If you are working on anything other than fabric, lyra, and trapeze, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours in advance to make sure there are points available to rig your cube, dance trapeze, cloud swing, sling, rope, etc.
- Form fitting workout clothes that cover the knees, armpits, and torso (capri pants and a t-shirt or tank top are best)
- No shorts, loose fitting material, short tops, zippers, buttons, or jewelry
- All hair that is long enough to swing in front of the face must be secured back
- All jewelry, earrings, bracelets, necklaces, rings, and watches must be removed before class. Piercings must be removed or covered with tape in such a way that they cannot snag or be caught on clothing or other people.
- If students do not come to class in the correct attire, they must change or they cannot participate in class.
- Aerial Horizon has created a welcoming environment and community for our students. Please be respectful, supportive, and kind to one another to maintain this atmosphere.
- All students must fill out and sign Aerial Horizon’s waiver form before participating in any activities. A parent/guardian must sign the waiver for students under 18 years old. If the parent/guardian is not accompanying the student, the waiver form can be printed and brought to their first lesson. Click here for printable waiver.
- Upon booking, please advise us of any ailments, disabilities, recent surgeries, high blood pressure, or pregnancy. Consumption of alcohol before or during class is strictly prohibited. If you arrive under the influence of drugs or alcohol, you will be asked to leave and charged for the full amount of the class, no refunds.
- Safety is always the top priority during any aerial activity. If you feel unsafe during any part of class, please let the instructor know, calmly listen to instructions, and carefully return to the ground.
- Mats must always be used under any activity or skill off the ground.
- Using aerial equipment without the instructor present is prohibited. Instructor supervision is required.
- Skill-trading or skill-sharing by participants is prohibited. Only an instructor may teach skills to participants.
- Cell phone use during class is prohibited.
- Please bring a water bottle and aerial journal/notebook with you to every class.
- Aerial workshops, lecture/demos, and/or performances for various events outside of our regular classes can be arranged. Please contact us for more information.